my late confession

Assalammualaikum...

something that had happened at us..
usually is on HIS will..
why he give us on that situation?
there must be a CONCRETE reason for that..
only HE does know the reason for a thing happened..
and usually after a while..
then we notice everything..
for what a thing happened..

this Ramadhan had made me muhasabah on something..
something that had happened on the last semester..

I believe we met on HIS will..
and on HIS will too everything happened between us..
and I'm very thankful to HIM.. and to you..
for what had happened..
I realize that... sometime I do make mistakes to..

anyway...
you really a good person..
I'm really appreciate for your feelings towards me..
thanks...
at least.. I know your feelings...
and... thanks for your concern all a while..
and thanks for come in my life...

but... I'm really sorry...
I had to disappoint you..
you really left me with no choice..
so many CHANCES I give to you..
but.. you is you..

I don't put all the blame on you..
I know.. I also make mistakes..
I let you near me...
I let you day dreaming all while..

and at last...
I came up with that decision..
I know.. I had to disappoint you..
I had to block you from nearing me..
I had to.... to do all this...
I'm not hoping that you will understand why I'm doing all this..
but I really hope that you can accept all this..
and just live well...

I just do all of this for both of us sake..
you might not realize now..
but I hope one day you will realize everything..

and....
about your proposal...
just let it begone...

let HIS's fate fare us well..
I'll be pray for your happiness...

and again....
I'm so sorry.......

:: post yang tersangat lama diperam.. akhirnya dipostkan juga.. rasa membazir dah taip tapi tak publish.. hahaha::
** I don't know weather you read or not... but I really sorry for what had happened between us.. from bottom of my heart... I'm sorry for hurting you as well... **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..