selesai beraya

Assalammualaikum.......

yeahh.. its good to write back here..
hee..

well.. its quite a long holiday for hari raya..
almost a week..
so it means Im at Johor for almost a week..

my family celebrating raya at muar for this year..
(if not mistaken..its every year.. hee)
its my mom house..

and on the raya nite..
my mak usu had been admitted at hospital..
due of stroke.. half-body..
well.. its kind of pity..
she already fell few days back..
but she just went to clinic..
but the last day fasting..
her condition getting worst..
then my family sent her to hospital for check..
luckily the doctor said that its not too serious.
but.. still need some time to recover back..
so.. the first raya..
we all celebrating raya at the hospital..

the second raya..
my family went to kulai..
my father's house..
its a tradition of our family..
that will go on the second raya..
at night..
all of my fathers sibling gather at the house..
and celebrating together..

on the third raya..
I went raya with my friend..
she pick me up at my grandmother house..
and we went to JB.. then we went to pontian..
supposed to be we went raya four houses..
but two of our friends not available..
never mind.. next time maybe..
and need to make appointment.. haha..

the fourth raya..
my family and I went raya at my pakcik-pakcik house..
total of them.. four houses..

on the fifth raya..
my family and others.. about six cars..
convoy to kota tinggi..
firstly my mak long house at bukit aping..
then my sedara.. I dont remember what are the relation.. haha.. at lok heng..
and then my mak uda house at air tawar 2..
and we arrive home quite late..

on the sixth raya..
we went to JB.. my mother sedara..
and then my little brother house..
cause he need to drops things at his friend house..
and after that.. we continue to pontian..
my pak ngah house..
and we gather with my others pakcik at there..
and again..
we arrive home late..

on the seventh raya..
my parents and I packed things..
(my two little brothers stayed at grandmother house)
we will head back to Muar..
but before that..
we stop by at Kluang for raya..
and then at air itam..
buying kerepek2..
and when arrive at muar..
we go raya for some houses more..

and on the eight raya..
we headed back to penang..
and.. home sweet home..
heee..

well.. its quite tiring raya..
all day packed with those schedule..

so.. now..
back to normal life.. heee..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..