a good start..

Assalammualaikum..

as all you know that I'm working now..
as temporary teacher at SK Bayan Baru..

today is the first day..
well.. its a good start anyway..

and what surprising me..
I even didn't see the headmistress yet..
and they already ask me to go for class..
well..
after finish the class then I meet the headmistress..

well... everything going well..
and once again the PK HEM drag me to the staff room..
and show me the table..
so nice!!

at the staff room..
I met with a few teachers there..
and they are welcoming me as well..

and the Mathematics teacher..
kak Nor and a Chinese teacher as well..
they are nice and help me much..

and its just a good start then..
we'll see for tomorrow... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..