further study

Assalammualaikum..

when finished degree program..
there is two choice after finishing the degree..

further study for master..
or working in the related field..

but.. most of students prefer to work..
cause they already tired to further their study..

I'm so envy with those that can further their study..
I really want to further study..
but.. there is something that stop me..
maybe there is something that I need to settle up first..
who knows..

but... I know..
and I already determined..
that I will continue it one day..

insya-allah..
I'm planning to further my study in education area..
in management... maybe..

and after master..
maybe I'll continue to PHD level..

but for the time being..
I just want to achieve until the master level..
insya-allah..
someday.... one day...




Comments

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..