dari jauh... ku kirim doa

Assalammualaikum...

we usually have our most close friends..
that cheers us up along this life..
that supports us for what we do..
for guide us when we make mistakes..
and the one that knows everything about us..

and as for me..
I have a few of close friends..
when we are close..
it means that we are very very close..

but somehow.. 
I can see TWO things that can 'break' those friendship..

firstly... is MARRIAGE..
as woman.. after they marriage..
they need to bow to their husband..
and at this point..
automatically.. their close friend will be 'abandon'..
its not marriage breaking them..
but somehow.. it also will affect it a little..

and for me..
I really looking forward for their marriage..
its sure that you going to be excited with your bestie wedding..
but even how much you are excited..
but... deep in your heart you know..
that you will 'lose' them too..
and what else you can do is praying the best for their marriage life..

soon or later... the time will come too..
if its not them.. but maybe me..

secondly is DEATH..
its fated..
you can't ran for it..
and when our close friends die..
everything is over..
but... as a good friend..
you will always recite yaasin for them..

I remember.. I wish that my close friends will die first..
its not that I'm so cruel to see they die first..
but to lose someone close to you..
I just can't see they bearing to lose me..
but just let me bear it..
but sometime when I think back...
could I bear it? Insya-allah..

okay.. the tears already drop by..
I'm just writing it..
soon or later..
how much close you are..
when the time come..
you will lose them..

but.. one things that you can do is..
pray for the best for them..

Comments

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..