oh my result..

Assalammualaikum..

its looks like the final semester result had been announced..
and what to say..

Alhamdulillah.. I pass all the subject..
but Im really quite upset with the pointer..
its the worst among the all eight semesters..
but.. I know..
nothing to be regret..
and I also aware of the last semester..
that I cant perform well..
and this is the result of it..

even Im a little upset..
I really thank to Allah..
cause I pass all the subject..
and I can graduate with the others..
only that I really hope for..

and its also stated that I'll be graduate with second class upper..
I should be grateful with it too..
even I really want to graduate with first class and with dean CPA..
but... its all gone..

but.. that doesn't matter..
whats important is..
I can graduate this year..
and the journey just begin..

maybe I can keep this dream for a while..
and strive when Im doing my master..
but when I want to further my study?
hahaha.. well.. one day maybe..
insya-allah..

Comments

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..