inspired by irma hasmie wedding

Assalammualaikum..

I know.....
its already an old story..
but.. its still not too late what..
their wedding is still new and hot..
i think.. hehe..

a few weeks back..
I accidentally..
follows up their wedding..
irma hasmie and redza syah..

I find it so sweeeeet wedding..

and even I feel attract with their wedding..
because its all based Islamic..
from the brides cloth.. until the every single things..
woww!!!
I really respect with her..
specially her cloth..
loose... and she is still covering her chest..
really respect!!
can I have one like this..
haha.. day dreaming..
insya-allah.. one day..
please take note k my future husband..





and I really amazed when knowing how them are meet..
it really nice..

they both accidentally meet at in front of Kaabah..
and when they back from Malaysia..
they arranged for their wedding..
its just in a short time.. and a while..

and I also seen their pre wedding video..
its absolutely different from others..
waaahhh...


and what else I want to say..
I feel sooo happy to watch them..

and right what Allah had said..
in 24:26..

"Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e.Paradise)."

and this is the prove..

to both of them..

barakallahulakuma wa baraka alaikuma wa jama'a bainakuma filkhair wa razakakuma zurriyatan tayyibatan tanfaul islam wal muslimin

and Insya-allah.. the day will come for me.. and I'm looking forward one like this wedding.. insya-allah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..