review snow white and the huntsmen..

Assalammualaikum..

recently I watched snow white and the huntsmen..
okay.. I know..
the movie is already long time ago..
but what do I care..
hahaha..

the movie was released on the May 2012..
and it is based on the snow white fairy tale..


her stepmother.. the mirror.. the dwarves..
yeahh.. all is similiar with the fairy tale..
but still.. nice to watch..

well.. what can I say is..
its OKAY movie..
but I like this movie.. heee..
cause it is fantasy movie..
and just nice to watch it..

after a while watched the movie..
suddenly I realized that the heroin is same as the twilight movie..
hahaha..
kristen stewart..
(Im looking forward for the final episode of twilight)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..