oh gurney plaza...

Assalammualaikum..

a few days back..
(actually.. just yesterday)
I went to gurney plaza hangout with my close friend..
well.. she choose the gurney because she said Quenssbay is too common..
haha.. okay..


well.. 
when we get inside the parking park..

I'm totally impressed with the system..
there is a board that shows that how many parking left in that section..
so... you dont need to round round and round and waste your time..
you just need to look up the parking with looking which section shows parking left..
and you just need to find the green light at the parking box..
seriously.... im very impressed with the system..
maybe its already there for a long time..
and it just me that only notice it recently..
huhu...

one of things we do there is.... running man.. haha..
it just we couldnt find surau..
I asked my little brother.. he said at level 6 at the parking lot..
okay.. we already look every inch of the parking and I couldnt find it..
even I couldn't see any sign of it..
then I made up my mind to ask seller at there..
she said that the surau is located at 4th level..
arghhhhh!! I'm so stressed.......

on my back..
we chat about penang..
the most visited places..
okay.. seriously..
Im very lack with the interesting places at penang..
I really need to download all the things back in my head..
well.. frankly speaking..
I do more expert JB road than the Penang road..
hahaha..
okay.. I need to study back abaout Penang..

oh my dear Penang..
here I come..
and I will not leave you anymore..
(bajet)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..