coming allowance

Assalammualaikum...

in time being while waiting for the posting..
I'm currently working for temporary..
and.. Im paid according to the days working..
so I had make some calculation..
and approximately..
I will get around 2k for one and half month..

well.....
I hope I'm not waste my allowance..

first of all..
I want to keep half of the allowance..
(for my wishlist... XD)


secondly..
I need to settle my debt with my little brother..


then.. maybe I'll treat my mom and dad..
ikan bakar maybe.. heeeee..

and the remaining is for my money pocket..
for the top up... hangout outside.. fuel...
or I just can keep it.. heee..

and I hope it can remain until I get next job..
huhuhu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..