support??

Assalammualaikum..

usually..
people always say..
as a friend..
we should always support our friend..
dan.. kawan manalah yang tak support kawan nya kan..
mestilah sentiasa memberi support..
specially moral support..

and I do support my friends..
no matter what the situation is..

but sometimes..
I do may advise on things they do..
but..
the decision is on their hand..
cause its their life..
and who am I to say NO for things they want to..

I just dont want them to make mistake..
I just dont want them to decide things emotionally..
I just want them to have the best in their life..
I just want them to not regret in day after..
I just want them be happily with their life..

whatever it is..
I always pray for them..
may ALLAH blessing always be with them..

**this few days back.. make me think.. I shouldnt be involve in their manners.. but pray for their happiness**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..