dari jauh ku doakan..

Assalammualaikum...

this weekend..
one of my classmate during AIGS will getting married..
waaaahh..
im so excited..
but..
I couldnt make it for her day..
huhu..

nobody knows that she will getting married..
until she invite us on the FB..
she's making the move silently..

she is one of my dearest friend..
we always work together when at school..
she used to be my president..
and Im her secretary..
we always contact each other..
asking about homework..
discussing about club..
really miss that moment..

and now she is getting married..
even we are not close as before..
but somehow..
I feel a little lost..
she very nice to everyone..
she very concern with those who around her..
and deep in my heart.. 
i love her so much..

but.. 
this marriage totally will bring happiness to her..
and somehow..
after hearing story from my friends about her future husband..
I guess she will be happy..
and I know that her future husband can take care of her well..

for you my dearest friend..
Nur Iffah Muhd Nasir..
I'll always pray for your happiness..
baraka alluhu lakuma wa baraka alaikuma~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..