what actually I'm doing?

Assalammualaikum..

well.. I'm feel quite bored today..
I know there's many things I can do..
such as..
folding the cloth..
finishing the FYP..
finishing the assignment..
and studying..

but... I am really not in the mood doing all of those things..
just like want to do nothing..
but at the end.. end up with bored..
can I have a walk?
(its already late my dear..)

so.. what I had done today..
 a whole evening fill up the day with renovating the blog..
ermm.. just change the layout..
and make a new header..
just a simple one..
because I may headache if look it too long..
and here is the result..
nice for me..
but dont know for others..

and this night..
while waiting the food..
I took out my handphone..
and texting.. "uih.. watpa?"
and searching for the number..
'my lil2 bro'
sent..

wait a minute..
Im texting my little brother?
ohh yeah.. its true..
I never texting him asking his condition..
and I dont know why am I doing that..
(do I miss you?? erkk.. nonsense..)
(texting you make feel me much better.. sort of..)
(dont laugh at me if you read this)
(just shut your mouth.. heeee)


never mind.. just checking my little brother at muadzam..
texting.. texting..
asking there and there..
he's going for the final this wednesday..
and have a holiday for about a month..
while.. I had to struggle with my final..

okay.. the point now is..
what's happening to you MIZZ AAINAA??
is there something bothering you??
guess the answer..
NO..
(feel lonely huh?)

Comments

  1. yeah! i can see the changes in your blog.especially the tone of color..hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..