review dalam mihrab cinta

Assalammualaikum..

it has been two days I have not updated my blog..
missed it already..
I've been busy this days..
now.. I have some time to spent on..
before getting back on my track..
STUDY WEEK track..
heee..

okay..
last few days..
I had seen this movie..
DALAM MIHRAB CINTA.. by the Indonesian..

I wont talk about the love story in this movie..
because I'm not interested to it..
and everybody knows it well..
a GOOD man is for a GOOD women..

what had caught me up..
is when he repent for what he has done..
yeahh.. in our lives..
no matter who you are..
what kind of background you are..
and how good you are..
there will have a time that we done something bad..
I mean BAD..
REALLY BAD..
involving sin..


so.. no matter who you are..
and what had you done..
just let it be..
just live well for now..
repent for what we've done..
Allah will always accept our repent..

take a look for the movie..
or just read the novel..
how he such a good man..
can do something bad..
but at the end..
he do realize all his mistakes..
he repent..
and at the end..
he become a really GOOD man..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..