graduation episode 5

Assalammualaikum..

14th october..
the date that all of us waited..
its the ceremony day..

in the morning..
we checked out and head to UTM..
cause some of our parents already on their way..

pose2 dulu before gerak
first thing to do when arrived at UTM..
I visited PMP booth..
i missed them..
so I have a look at them for a while..
yeahh.. they greet me very well..

after that, I received call that my parents already arrived..
I went to greet them..
and wait for the studio photo shooting..
and I'm very happy cause all my family member are here..
including my little brother at muadzam..
and of course my little brother at UTM..
and also my grandmother also there..
after the studio photo session..
I said goodbye to my grandmother, my uncle and my little brother..
cause they are heading back..
and leave my parents..
they will enter the hall for the ceremony..

wif my parents and grandmother
well.. in the hall..
its really exciting..
and.. I get bored..
cause the speech is quite bored..
hahaha..
keadaan di luar dewan

and after the ceremony..
my closest cousin already wait outside..
thanks for coming dear..

thanks babe for coming
and I also have a look again my PMP family for the last time..
thanks guys for the big time..
miss all of you..

miss big time with all of you.. ^_^

and supposed to be..
I will send my parents to airport..
but looking at me like soooo buzy..
they ask my little brother..
heee.. sorry..

thanks mom and dad... ;)

and I spent a little time at UTM..
and heading back to home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..