new interference...

Assalammualaikum....

now... 
Im officially launched the new interference of my blog..
with new fresh look..
and new header..
and also new link..
and also open for public..
(kononnya rebranding.. bajet...)

i used to use aainaa4a.blogspot.com
but now I'll make few changes..
cahaya-aainaa.blogspot.com
(sedap x eh? hehe..)

and indirectly also...
i'll come back to the blogging world..
hahaha..
(bajet gila)

and...
one things that still make me arghhhh...
why I cant put nuffnang??
it said there is typo..
I already check it for many times...
never mind...
Im tired already editing here and there..
I'll continue later...

**needs to get sleep for tomorrow... emmm.. wish me luck...


Comments

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..