voucher finished!

Assalammualaikum..

as an IPT student..
we were given RM 200 as the voucher to buy books..
and what Im gonna to say..
I already spent all those RM 200..
its quite though and headache to finish it up..
by i did it..
heee..

I already spent about RM 100 at Penang..
and already bought the book that I really needs..
and this few days back..
I finish up remaining RM 100..
I bought about 5 rim paper A4..
muahaha..

and what else needs to do..
finishing up reading the books that had been bought..
heee..

and for this few days..
there is book fair at UTM..
okay.. gotta to buy the books with the cash if want so..
heee.. never mind..
maybe just locking the target..
and doing some window shopping..
heee..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..