finally the last semester..

Assalammualaikum..

its already three days the new semester begin..
and hopefully it is the last semester..
insya-Allah..
will try harder on it..

the timetable for this semester is quite okay..
more relaxing..
and for this semester I manage to repeat the paper that I had to..
Alhamdulillah.. 
we arrange a special class for us..
and the lecturer is different..
and hopefully there is also a DIFFERENT result to..
hope so..

and there is also some assignments..
and I thought that I will not participating in organizing program..
but there is a subject need to..
and I had to lead a seminar..
Insya-Allah I'll do my best for it..
and somehow.. I miss my time with PMP..
cause its means I will have more time..
and need to manage time so that I will bored without any things to do..
gudluck my PMP..
;-)

as a final semester student..
we also need to finish up all the professional courses..
lucky that we managed to get one..
its in this saturday..
and there is left three more..
hopefully can finish them all before the end of the semester..

and for the final year project..
well.. its looks like we need to start over..
we already block for the saturday on the March..
to settle few things on it..

and hopefully to..
I can disciplined more myself..
expecting something different from others semester..


and gudluck every one with this new semester.. 
;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..