vacation on hold..

Assalammualaikum..

masih lagi sekitar tahun baru 2012..

so.. what to say..
its about this 2012 year..

actually for this 2012 year..
there is 3 vacation on hold..
yeahh.. on hold..

firstly..
pulau langkawi..
I guess the status of that vacation is CONFIRMED..
fly on the end of this January..
its all around 13 people joining it..
yeahhh.. cant wait for it..


secondly..
penang..
or should I say it as Im going home?
nope.. I dont think so..
cause it just in a short period..
and there some my friends will follow me as well after the vacation at Langkawi..


thirdly..
BANDUNG..
yeahh.. BANDUNG????
but I think the status is PENDING..
and maybe CANCEL..
heeee.. but I dont know if they still want to proceed it..


fourthly..
KOTA KINABALU..
its the end of the July..
and the status is still PENDING..
but the flight is already BOOK..
muahahaha..


thats the vacation that still on hold..
its all with my friends..

waiting for the vacation with my family..
dont know where and when..
heeee....

Comments

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..