baucer buku 1M..

Assalammulaikum..

as announced by the government..
students will get voucher RM 200 for books..

waaahhh...
its really exciting..
and I know I can buy the only books that I want..

I had seen that book a few months back..
and its on discount..
but Im not affordable to buy in that time..
I hope this time I can go and catch that book..
heee...

and I really want to spent the voucher to buy A4 paper..
maybe about 2 or 3 rims..
hahaha..
its all for my FYP..


thats the book that I'm looking for..
that does not mean that I insist to get marriage in around the corner..
but there is something that I need to look for..
I'll story it on other entry k..
;)

ohh ya... for those dont know how to spent their voucher..
you can give it to me..
hahahaha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..