annoying thing#1

Assalammualaikum..

just wanna talk about things that make me annoyed..
maybe others also feel it too..

sometime.. 
we does not realize that we are showing off of something..
yeahh.. I admit it..
even I do that things too..

but...
when more growing up..
I realize that there is no meaning of showing off..
even sometime it makes others feel annoyed..
seriously annoying..

yeahh.. know it..
that sometimes we just want to share it with others..
but I think..
it also depends on what it is..

for example..
do you really need to put your girlfriend picture in where everyone could see it????
or....
do you really need to put your free hair picture?????

okay.. I dont know about others..
but what do I know is..
I really.. really annoyed with this..

yeahh I know you just want to show others how lucky you are..
having someone right..
but......
sometime it make others feel annoyed..

and..
she's not even yours yet..
wont you be ashamed when some day..
that you wont be with her..
but you already announced to whole world..


and..
do you really want others to be proud with your beautiful hair that you have????
ohh pleaseeeee...
its only make your sin become many..

okay.. im really pissed off it..
and really annoying with it..
oh yeah..
do ignore it..


sometime we does not really care what others feel..
because they are nothing to do with us..
but it is wrong..
we really need to care what others feel..
cause we are living in the society..
not in the world where there is both you and i..
then... do consider others..




Comments

  1. @SaKuRa cHaN

    ermmm.. wait I check for it..
    feel like choose the wrong word.. heee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mungkin x ramai yg x sedar hakikat yg "halal" itu belom terjadi buat mereka kan..
    hurm...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan.. diluahkan.. atau apa2 jek.. silakan~

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..