kisah lagu #1

Assalammualaikum..

wondering for a while..
whether should in English or Malay..
but looks like I already started it with English..
heeee..

I just wanna share a song..
for me..
its so nice.......
and wonderful......

the lyrics that really attached me is....

" apapun yang terjadi..
ku 'kan slalu ada untukmu..
janganlah kau bersedih..
cause everythings gonna be ok..."

that lyrics explains why I want to write in Malay.. heee..
but never mind..

I really love to hear it when I had uneasy feeling..
or even when I had problem..
then after hearing it..
my tears will come down..
cause..
sometime..
wondering...
where are you..

so.. wanna know what the song?
just googling it..
heee..

~ya sudahlah by bondan prakoso & fade to black (OST nada cinta)~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..