graduation episode 1

Assalammualaikum..

in the previous post..
I had said that I would like to up about graduation episodes..
and this time I would like to share the graduation moment..

as in the teaser graduation post..
my graduation day is on Sunday (14th october)
but on 7th October I already depart to Johor..
well.. having some fun there..
heee..

as soon as I arrived on the morning 8th October..
my friend and I rashly went to UTM to pick up the graduation attire..
I spent two nights at my friend's house before we come back to JB again..

graduation moments starts on 10th October..
as we all had already planned that we stayed at nearest hotel..
so that we could spent time together..

after settle check in hotel on the 10th October..
my friend and I went to pesta konvokesyen..
accidentally it is the opening ceremony..
and guess what my favorite artist also there..
and that really make me wanna go.. heeee~

we try to go as soon as we can..
so that we can get the front seat..
yes.. we did get the front seat..
but... its not really strategic seat..

the opening ceremony is done by UTM's chancellor..
Raja Zarith Sofia the wife of Johor Sultan..
wowww.. it really superb..
gambar dari screen ja.... huhu..
and there are a few artist performing on that night..
ila damia... joe flizow.. and....
siti nurhaliza...
fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
sitiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

well.. that nights really wonderful..
heeeee....

under the firework...

 okay.. till continue the graduation episodes on next post.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..