new resolution..

Assalammualaikum..

first of all..
this is supposed not to be new resolution for this semester..
but it is resolution for the past semester..

but.. 
somehow..
I failed with it..

I just wants to be good gurl..
good..
there is many things that I lack of..

somehow..
I missed my time at AlMashoor..
and PLKN..
yeahh.. many new things I learnt there..
specially for my soul..

1. Fasting every monday and thursday..
alhamdulillah.. already started..


2. Qiam once a week..
ermmm.. just start it.. hopefully can stay istiqamah..


3. Recite al-quran 2 page per day..
ermmm.. sometimes still skip it.. heee..


4. Recite mathurat after Subuh and Asar..
ermmm.. only after Subuh recite it..
and only if the class starts late..
huhu..


5. Perform Dhuha..
ermm.. already perform it..
but only if the class start late..

6. Sunat Qabliah and Ba'diah..
ermm.. still not have strength to do it..
huhu..

7. Jemaah???
ermm... okay.. im still thinking.. thinking.. and thinking..
how to do it..


ermmm.. is it too much???
huhu..
well.. take a step by step..

changes for this semester..
and as a baby step before go further..
pray for me..
gudluck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..