i thought....

all this time...

i thought everything is okey..
i thought everything is smooth..
and i thought there is nothing is happening..

...BUT... 
im tottaly wrong..

it is not okey..
it is not smooth..
and there is something..

i dont know where is the fire..
i dont know whose fault is it..
i dont know..
i dont know..
and
i dont know..

because its just starts..

MAYBE..

its me, less paying attention..
its me, less care..
its me, too buzy.. 
and ITS ME..

if not.. there's not statement saying that i'm changed..

dear you....

really sorry if there is any mistakes i do..
really sorry if im hurting you..
really sorry for forgeting you..
really sorry for less care for you..
really sorry for too buzy and no time for you..
really sorry for not there for you when you needed..
really sorry.. sorry and sorry..
if you thinks that way..

but instead..

i really care for you..
im not forgeting you..
i dont want to hurt you..
i want be there for you..

but sometimes.. 
i failed..

do forgive me..
and give me time to fix it..
i'll give my hard on it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..