my fault??!

hurmm.. sometimes, i really dont understand what people trying to do.. whether i dont understand or i dont want to understand.. let me be myself.. i know what i want to achieve..

by the way, thanks for advising me.. maybe i cant open my heart yet.. its need time.. but i know its only me that i dont want to open my heart to others.. i think this is not the good time for it.. i know something bad will happen if i do it.. or that is just my assumption..

in this world, we need someone to trust on and somone to lay on.. but, i need someone to give support to me.. wether what im doing is good or not.. maybe im not quite enough experience in that things, that doesnt mean i dont know anything..

please give me a space.. i know already that what im doing its wrong.. but please dont judge me like that.. its good to know that someone support what im doing.. but others?? even those close with me dont agree with what im doing..

i know i keep denying on something.. because i know it is not the time yet.. its so sad when others keep blaming me.. i feel like its a jerk.. why dont they support what im doing.. they dont understand me.. im in different world..

what i want is give me some time.. and i will try to open my heart to others.. and that doesnt mean that i dont know what other feelings.. im sorry because i cannot give it back.. i really hope that someone really understand my situation..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..