somehow I really miss those moments

Assalammualaikum....

somehow..
I really miss those moments..

moments when I do not need to think about others..
except STUDY..

moments when I really busy..
in a day..
in a week..

moments when I woke up..
everything need to be scheduled..
things need to be settle..

moments that I gather with my friends..
and talking about anything, everything..
and laugh happily..

moments when I spent most of my day..
with my friends..
even just doing assignments..

moments that if I bored..
I just need to talk a walk to others room..
and disturbing them..

moments when I spent the day..
hanging out with my girlfriends..

moments when I can talk lively with them..

moments that in my life..
there are others too..

seriously...
I miss those moments..
T_T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..