cerita raya

Assalammualaikum..

Its been a while..
I'm not updating my blog..

first of all..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA..
maaf zahir batin..

how's your Raya?
hopefully celebrate with meaningfully..
mine?
its not like as usual we used to celebrate..
my little brother fall sick..
and he had been admitted at hospital since second raya..
and for whole Raya..
my family and I spend days at hospital..
still today..
he's not been released yet..
I'm hoping everything will be fine..
InsyaAllah..

by the way..
on the seventh Raya..
I got the chance to Raya with my friends..
from Kluang..
me and my bestie travel to simpang renggam..
visiting Hidayah..
and from there..
we travelling together to the Johor Bharu..
visiting Shahruddin and Safia..
thanks for accepting us..
and its been a great time..
seeing old friends..
and do gossiping..
thanks my friends.. 
to make my Raya..

and on the tenth Raya..
everythings will be over..
I'll return to Sabah..

and one thing that I'll be looking is..
next holiday..
on NOVEMBER..

its a long way to go..

till then..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA..
and I'm sorry for every mistakes that I did..
and halalkan for all the foods, drinks and time..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..