renewing friendship..

Assalammualaikum...

To my dear friends..
specially my DEAREST BEST FRIENDS..

I do always claim to be your best friend..
but somehow..
for real..
how really much that I put on it..
just as best friends forever..

and I do claim to be better and better..
and I never applying it on our friendship..

and something really make me realize..
I need to renewing our friendship..
Im seriously on it..

cause there is things that I dont want to happened..
in Quran had stated that..
Az-zukhruf : 43:67

" Pada hari itu sahabat-sahabat karib: setengahnya akan menjadi musuh kepada setengahnya yang lain, kecuali orang-orang yang persahabatannya berdasarkan taqwa (iman dan amal soleh) "

and cause that I dont want to lose you..
and cause you are too precious for me..
and cause that I just too love you..
I dont want us to be enemy even in the life after..
I want we to still be friends till the life after..

for that..
I really needs you do favor for me..
do reminds me if I slip along the way..
do reminds me if I did mistakes..
I wont be hurt..
even Im glad if you could do it..

and I would be very glad if you really can..
do ask me to fast together..
do ask me to wake up early for qiam..
do ask me going to majlis ilmu..
I am honored to it..

and for that too..
I will do the same things for you too..
insya-allah..

here is a video that I'm really attached..
"best friend till jannah"
and some word that I quote from the video..

Kalau saya dah jadi baik... 
saya tak nak jadi baik seorang..
sedangkan awak hanyut..
saya tak nak masuk syurga sorang-sorang..
saya nak awak ada sekali dengan saya..



Genggam erat tanganku duhai teman..
Jangan pernah lepaskan..
Tuntun daku ke syurga..
kerna..
aku tak pernah kuat tanpamu..
dan tanpaNYA..


**even how many times look this video.. still there is tears that runs out**

~uhibbuki fillah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kelas relief..

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan 2017

PSM a.k.a FYP..